Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Pricing of the Evo Nano

Will it be worth buying the Standard Nano+ with just one battery 🤔 I want to preorder from @advexure it seems that they don’t take premium preorders.
Yes you can certainly pre-order the combo, shoot our team an email at [email protected]
Some of the online pre-order system is being updated as we speak and may not give you the bundle upgrade option.

Reactions: edgardcafe
For me i want the capabilities & features in the sub 250 gram Nano+ drone not the weight of the air 2S and i have larger drones that cover that space.
Nice thought and option for those who don’t just want to stay in the sub 250 grams and are new to getting into drones. And from a monetary perspective.
I'm looking forward to seeing flight and camera reviews. The Nano is boasting a camera the size of the DJI Air 2 and the Nano+ is coming with a sensor over 3/4" which is twice as big as the DJI Mini 2 and puts it in a whole new class for this size drone.

The quality of the obstacle avoidance and tracking ability is going to be very important as these are the perfect size for working up close and personal around people without being as threatening.

Reactions: Andrew01

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials