Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Price Jack on the way

mavicn00b

Reaction score

ANNOUNCEMENTS
Tariff Increase Notification
Posted on Aug 26, 2019 by Tim Matthews
To our loyal customers, pilots, creators, and professionals,
As you know, last year the US government imposed 10% tariffs on products imported from China. As of May 10, 2019, that tariff was increased to 25%. A large majority of our products were impacted by these tariffs.
Up to this point, we have done everything possible to shield our customers from the effects of these tariffs.
Unfortunately, beginning October 1st, 2019, we will begin raising the price on some of our products due to the next rollout of tariffs. To offset this, we are testing new ways to bundle items, include exclusive deals and add value instead of just increasing the price.
We greatly appreciate your business and patience during these volatile times. Internally, we are looking at new options, process efficiency and opportunities to provide better savings to you. We are dedicated to bringing you the best products and services at the best prices, and we will continue to do so.
Sincerely

Well if the trade war comes to an end before October 1st there may not be any increase. I think the chinese are feeling the pinch and appear to be ready to blink. Time will tell.

But, but, but,,,, I thought the Chinese were going to pay for the tariffs!!!
Or said the "chosen one"
butch
NO...they are going to pay for the WALL. Oh wait...never mind...they've already built their great wall.

I thought there already was a wall. I've watched the Border patrol program where you can see it.
Very sparatic and un-kept, many holes and many many miles where there is none.
butch

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bailey54