Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Posted By Ken Booth June 14th On Autel Facebook

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
This might be a surprise to some, but I have decided to return to Autel Robotics. There has been some positive and exciting management changes going on behind the scenes @ AR. I’m not going to say too much about these yet but there has been some major course corrections. Most of my previous concerns are in the process of being corrected. Please remember, These type of changes do not happen overnight but with the current changes I do feel I can provide the support that dealers and customers do expect from me.
Please still be patient with the support back log. If you need to check up on something or if you haven’t been contacted please let me know. Please understand that if that ticket is under a week old, this is the current backlog. We have hired new support staff and as you all know it does take some time to get these new employees up to speed.
We have also noticed that people have been emailing Autel pilot, AutelPilot is not Autel Robotics and has no affiliation with Autel. Please make sure you are using the correct email: [email protected](please also add this to your safe sender list. Some providers are marking our Freshdesk emails as spam!)
Autel was known for top tier support in the past. This is currently our goal and we are all going to try to strive to those levels once again!
I would like to thank Jon McBride and a few others for listening to my concerns and taking action. Especially Jon, without his hard work and dedication I would have not come back!
Thank you all for your continued support!

This might be a surprise to some, but I have decided to return to Autel Robotics. There has been some positive and exciting management changes going on behind the scenes @ AR. I’m not going to say too much about these yet but there has been some major course corrections. Most of my previous concerns are in the process of being corrected. Please remember, These type of changes do not happen overnight but with the current changes I do feel I can provide the support that dealers and customers do expect from me.
Please still be patient with the support back log. If you need to check up on something or if you haven’t been contacted please let me know. Please understand that if that ticket is under a week old, this is the current backlog. We have hired new support staff and as you all know it does take some time to get these new employees up to speed.
We have also noticed that people have been emailing Autel pilot, AutelPilot is not Autel Robotics and has no affiliation with Autel. Please make sure you are using the correct email: [email protected](please also add this to your safe sender list. Some providers are marking our Freshdesk emails as spam!)
Autel was known for top tier support in the past. This is currently our goal and we are all going to try to strive to those levels once again!
I would like to thank Jon McBride and a few others for listening to my concerns and taking action. Especially Jon, without his hard work and dedication I would have not come back!
Hi Agustine, thanks for the post. If Autel supports Ken there may be a chance that Autel can survive. I have never seen a company like Autel that seems to want to commit hairy-cary so badly. Autel takes one step forward and then nine steps back.

Regards,
Richard

Reactions: Mrpokey
Thanks for posting,.. I haven't used the facebook for 10 years and oblivious to the facebook chatter. Ken and Jon seem like the best people.

I have no idea what this is all about or what this post means. There needs to be some background information given.

Ken Booth was the support for us at Autel. He had some issues and left the Autel. He has since come back to Autel and is working very hard to help get CS back on track. A much needed assignment and many are are very Thankful to have Ken back at Autel.

I have no idea what this is all about or what this post means. There needs to be some background information given.
Perhaps you should use the search option to get up to speed on Kens leaving and coming back. Funny how people just want to be spoon fed all the time.

Thanks for posting,.. I haven't used the facebook for 10 years and oblivious to the facebook chatter. Ken and Jon seem like the best people.
Facebook is a joke they will block you or delete u from the groups if you don’t say what they want to hear believe me a total joke. Facebook is a waste of energy beyond words. If u don’t kiss their *** and talk about your really problems you are actually having nope they don’t want to hear any of that just ban you or something super weak.

Yeah working so well one week went by and not once anyone answered the phones after 40x trying. Stellar support.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58