Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Post Your Photo Of The Day Here

I hope you are all well.
brQBkVV.jpg

I did a fly-over of Magnetic Hill here in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada and took this photo with my EVO of the Village Wharf.
Sure has changed a lot since I've been there.

Ok, I see a trend here, more and more magnification. Who has a photo of an amoeba? JK, all are great photos..... :)

Hey butch,
I'm using a Olympus OM-D E-M1X for this latest run of shots. Some of them with an M.Zuiko 40-150mm and some of them with an M.Zuiko 60mm macro lens.
This one was done with the 40-150mm lens with a mc1.4 teleconverter. I haven't run into an occasion lately where I had to put the drone up for a shot. My reason for the drone was strictly for photography. When the camera can't get out there, the drone can.

NJWrhWc.jpg

Getting pretty bored so I broke out my program to color B&W photos called "AKVIS Coloriage"
You have seen me post photos of the Kakabeka Falls down the road from me before but I had a very old B&W photo before there was any bridge or Provincial Park there. Back when logging was big in the area and they used the river to float the logs down river to the mills for processing. Looking over the photos and know how slippery those rocks can be I sure would not want to get to close to the edge. :oops:
This is probably back in the 30-40's. No time line on the photos so I am not sure. Any ways it gave me something to do this afternoon.
Hard to get the colors just right but I enjoyed the practice. :)

FB_IMG_1547634247922.jpg

Painted.jpg

Getting pretty bored so I broke out my program to color B&W photos called "AKVIS Coloriage"
You have seen me post photos of the Kakabeka Falls down the road from me before but I had a very old B&W photo before there was any bridge or Provincial Park there. Back when logging was big in the area and they used the river to float the logs down river to the mills for processing. Looking over the photos and know how slippery those rocks can be I sure would not want to get to close to the edge. :oops:
This is probably back in the 30-40's. No time line on the photos so I am not sure. Any ways it gave me something to do this afternoon.
Hard to get the colors just right but I enjoyed the practice. :)

View attachment 6853

View attachment 6854
Augustine, that job would rank up there with a mortician or a roofer, not on your life, jobs I have refused......LOL

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottD