Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Post Your Photo Of The Day Here

Sure what ever you want. I have the originals from the EVO. I have no doubt it will work for you it is a great photography platform. In my opinion the new one will take to much processing power for most of us. A $5000 computer is way out of my league. I am right on the edge of selling mine just because I don't fly it any more. It is a shame it is just setting here.

OK, Dropbox was being a little honorary, so I setup a Google Folder.

Hope this works :=) Really grateful for your kind help.

OOPS - fixed

Super, thank you.

A couple of questions:
A. I’m assuming you chose 16:9 rather than 4:3 in a camera setting?
B. The AEB series is EV -0.4, +0.3 and +1.0. Is that something you can set yourself or is it default in the software? I read somewhere, that you can choose 3 or 5 AEB sets, but was not sure if you can also choose the different EV values.

I ran the barn through my workflow and the data works well. I am a little worried about the quality of the JPGs, as there seems to be strong compressions in the surfaces. I've been trying to find a usable DNG AEB series, to see the difference, but all I've manages to get my hands on are high aerial shots, which do not allow for detail analysis. Your beautiful barn is great, as it is practically a house substitute for me to play with.

I uploaded a new JPG for you to look at onto our shared folder. Didn't want to upload it here, as the shots are yours.

P.s. If you were to sell your EVO 1, what price would you be looking for?

I uploaded another JPG to show you what I mean by surface compression. If you look at the image at 100%, you can see that the EVO has compressed the surface data into little platelets.
I really hope that this is a JPG compression problem and not a sensor one, so that the DNGs might be smoother looking.

Super, thank you.

A couple of questions:
A. I’m assuming you chose 16:9 rather than 4:3 in a camera setting?
B. The AEB series is EV -0.4, +0.3 and +1.0. Is that something you can set yourself or is it default in the software? I read somewhere, that you can choose 3 or 5 AEB sets, but was not sure if you can also choose the different EV values.

I ran the barn through my workflow and the data works well. I am a little worried about the quality of the JPGs, as there seems to be strong compressions in the surfaces. I've been trying to find a usable DNG AEB series, to see the difference, but all I've manages to get my hands on are high aerial shots, which do not allow for detail analysis. Your beautiful barn is great, as it is practically a house substitute for me to play with.

I uploaded a new JPG for you to look at onto our shared folder. Didn't want to upload it here, as the shots are yours.

P.s. If you were to sell your EVO 1, what price would you be looking for?
I like 16:9. I do not believe you can change the EV in AEB
The picture looks good. I haven't used the camera side on the EVO enough to tell you much about it. I shot videos every where I went. I will have to think about the price. I want to sell the whole package and there are a lot of parts and pieces including the tablet. I will put it all together and take a couple of pictures and PM you tomorrow. Just for fun here is a vid I took with the EVO.

I like 16:9. I do not believe you can change the EV in AEB
The picture looks good. I haven't used the camera side on the EVO enough to tell you much about it. I shot videos every where I went. I will have to think about the price. I want to sell the whole package and there are a lot of parts and pieces including the tablet. I will put it all together and take a couple of pictures and PM you tomorrow. Just for fun here is a vid I took with the EVO.

Beautiful, thank you :=) The video quality is excellent, no doubt, hope the stills can be the same.

Look forward to your PM, have a lovely afternoon, M

April 4ths sunset

714xG0E.jpg

Yup still snow around. We won't start seeing green grass till the end of April. And yes the falls is still frozen and probably will not start flowing really well till the spring run off starts.

Yup still snow around. We won't start seeing green grass till the end of April. And yes the falls is still frozen and probably will not start flowing really well till the spring run off starts.
No ice and snow here, only a dusting all winter. Spring has sprung, my red Jap maple is showing.

Attachments

• spring.jpg
    spring.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 10

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58