Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Pic Transfer to Mac

Gatorman10

Reaction score
Anybody have any solutions to getting pics from the micro sd to read on a MacBook Pro? Have the Micro SD card reader in which has loaded thousands of pics from trail cams etc, but cannot get photos to read off the micro sd to Mac from the drone. Any tips? Have reformatted SD cards and all but still no luck. Thanks in advance

Anybody have any solutions to getting pics from the micro sd to read on a MacBook Pro? Have the Micro SD card reader in which has loaded thousands of pics from trail cams etc, but cannot get photos to read off the micro sd to Mac from the drone. Any tips? Have reformatted SD cards and all but still no luck. Thanks in advance

Unfortunately I only use PCs, do you happen to have a PC laying around? You could get them off using the PC then put them somewhere in cloud storage and from there download them to your Mac. Also, how did you format the SD card; using the drone? And what file allocation table, ExFAT?

I transfer photos from the micro SD card to both my MacBook Pro and desktop iMac all the time. I bought a little gizmo from Amazon that allows direct insertion of the micro SD card to the tiny gadget, which has a USB plug on the end, and goes directly into the Macs with no additional card reader. It is a San Disc device. About 20 bucks I think. You might try one of those.

Reactions: Gatorman10
I transfer photos from the micro SD card to both my MacBook Pro and desktop iMac all the time. I bought a little gizmo from Amazon that allows direct insertion of the micro SD card to the tiny gadget, which has a USB plug on the end, and goes directly into the Macs with no additional card reader. It is a San Disc device. About 20 bucks I think. You might try one of those.
Thank you 🙏🏽
Unfortunately I only use PCs, do you happen to have a PC laying around? You could get them off using the PC then put them somewhere in cloud storage and from there download them to your Mac. Also, how did you format the SD card; using the drone? And what file allocation table, ExFAT?

Thanks, just meant the SD cards are formatted in a way that reads off other cameras

Thank you 🙏🏽
Still having issues getting it from the Micro Sd to the Mac even with the SD card reader insert that goes in to the lighting port. Any suggestions?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials