Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Passing storm made for some great shots

Hey Agustine,
I sold it yesterday. It was good ( I liked it heaps) but cannot compete with the XSP. Made a nice little profit too :)
So now looking for another xsp to hook up the sony RX100 too one day. No hurry though as I am having a blast with this bird. It really is that good.
You take care my friend.

Amazing shots! This is why I bought my XSP. I'm much more into photography than video, but haven't been putting bird in the air as much as I should. Two questions, did you use any filters, and does anyone know when the new 20MP camera will be available? Thanks everyone and have a great day. Safe flying. Tom

Amazing shots! This is why I bought my XSP. I'm much more into photography than video, but haven't been putting bird in the air as much as I should. Two questions, did you use any filters, and does anyone know when the new 20MP camera will be available? Thanks everyone and have a great day. Safe flying. Tom
Thanks TSmith,
PolarPro Nd16 for those shots later that day I tried both the ND32 and 64 with not as good results. As for the release of the (what I call the P4P camera) I think that will be quite a while yet. Infact I believe that by the time its ready to launch, most xsp's will be outdated or broken for whatever reason. But I love this bird so much I am seriously considering a 2nd unit to try a Sony RX100 camera on, but for now I am having way too much fun to even start that project

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials