Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Panorama Flight Mode Over-exposing image capture

Aram

Reaction score
Latest firmware. This question was asked, but without adequate response. "Panorama" Mode was ignoring all manual camera settings. With the aircraft in spherical panorama flight mode -- Manual exposure, manual ISO, manual WB -- the aircraft totally ignored my manual inputs, and overexposing several full panorama captures in a row. Smaller f-stops, faster shutter speeds,,, made no difference. Same exact amount of overexposure, as if it was on auto-exposure, and I was missing a "button" to turn off "auto." Aircraft would do what it wanted, and overexposed the images. As it was for work, I finally shot a manual pano, with all parameters in manual, and capturing all my images needed for the spherical pano, flying manually. "Panorama" Mode was ignoring all manual camera settings. Any solutions?

Reactions: herein2021
Latest firmware. This question was asked, but without adequate response. "Panorama" Mode was ignoring all manual camera settings. With the aircraft in spherical panorama flight mode -- Manual exposure, manual ISO, manual WB -- the aircraft totally ignored my manual inputs, and overexposing several full panorama captures in a row. Smaller f-stops, faster shutter speeds,,, made no difference. Same exact amount of overexposure, as if it was on auto-exposure, and I was missing a "button" to turn off "auto." Aircraft would do what it wanted, and overexposed the images. As it was for work, I finally shot a manual pano, with all parameters in manual, and capturing all my images needed for the spherical pano, flying manually. "Panorama" Mode was ignoring all manual camera settings. Any solutions?

I recommend contacting Autel, opening a problem ticket, I don't think there is any other solution.

Usually this is from Autel Explorer. What version do you have?

Just came to start a thread on this. We have been having this issue with our Enterprise RTK's. It's like it locks the values from the first image and then never compensates. I have even seen it change the settings back after I tried the manual approach.

Reactions: aramova

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials