Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

orbit mode

satchs02

Reaction score
Need help with my orbit mode. when I set the radius for orbit mode my number screen covers up where I need to click ok so obviously I can't continue. What do I need to do?

There should be a 'Done' button on the number screen. Once you enter the number and click 'Done', the number screen should go away.

It should look like this. If you can't see the Done button, then you probably are using a phone with low resolution and that prevents the app to display properly.
Screenshot_20190525-132550_Autel Explorer.jpg
And this is how it looks on iOS
EC09C41F-92CF-4E79-9A58-219395C5BBEB.png

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm using a Samsung tablet and mine looks like the first picture, where the picture says done mine has a return arrow and even when I hit it nothing happens.

Thanks, I'm using a Samsung tablet and mine looks like the first picture, where the picture says done mine has a return arrow and even when I hit it nothing happens.
Try this. Once you input the desired number, hit the go back key in your tablet. This will remove the keypad and will allow you to continue.

Reactions: mixchief
Try this. Once you input the desired number, hit the go back key in your tablet. This will remove the keypad and will allow you to continue.
Thank you so much, I hit the go back on the tablet and it let me continue. I really appreciate your help. I called Autel robotics this morning and they tried to help me but were unable to suggest anything that would work, again thank you. I am in southeast Kansas near where all the storms are, where are you.

Thank you so much, I hit the go back on the tablet and it let me continue. I really appreciate your help. I called Autel robotics this morning and they tried to help me but were unable to suggest anything that would work, again thank you. I am in southeast Kansas near where all the storms are, where are you.
Puerto Rico. Be safe and fly safe.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ben648691