Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

One Days in France...With EVO !

Franlac

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone
I am really happy with the Autel EVO.
This drone is incredible, and very reassuring, the images are really beautiful ..
I have been flying for 2 years, with the X-Star Autel, and now with the EVO.
I take a great pleasure to share my images!
Merci a tous pour vos gentils commentaires .
Thank you to all of you.
For all your nice comments, it's thanks to you that I take pleasure in editing my videos ....

Reactions: Goober and KentA
You are the main reason I will be getting the EVO. I can tell from the videos and from the flying of the machine it is the one I want. Thank you and keep posting all these beautiful videos.

Reactions: Franlac
You are the main reason I will be getting the EVO. I can tell from the videos and from the flying of the machine it is the one I want. Thank you and keep posting all these beautiful videos.

Having a beautiful location to video helps promote the EVO, we saw that in Autels first promotional video with the snow falling into the water falls. It is a great camera but I will wait for it to be better. (1" sensor) :) or I win the lottery

Very nice!! I’m afraid I’m with Ag on this one. My XSP’s still fly great, with a good camera. My next drone must have a significantly improved sensor. That’s my main interest in the Anafi, it offers a distinct improvement for an affordable price......but, my X’s work perfectly...

Reactions: KentA
Very nice!! I’m afraid I’m with Ag on this one. My XSP’s still fly great, with a good camera. My next drone must have a significantly improved sensor. That’s my main interest in the Anafi, it offers a distinct improvement for an affordable price......but, my X’s work perfectly...
I just can't get my head around the Anafi for some reason. With these old feeble eyes and the videos I have watched I can't really see a distinct advantage. Out side of that kid in Vegas that did the follow videos most of them ( Anafi videos) have been disappointing. I am like you when it comes to the XSP camera it is really amazing I still shake my head why they would discontinue this bird instead of making improvements to it.

Reactions: KentA
Good video Francis, I thought for a while that you might go below the bridge and above the chute hehe great going.

Reactions: Franlac
Merci Beaucoup !
C'est un beau compliment que vous me faites ....
Je suis emue !!
Thank you !

Having a beautiful location to video helps promote the EVO, we saw that in Autels first promotional video with the snow falling into the water falls. It is a great camera but I will wait for it to be better. (1" sensor) :) or I win the lottery
Merci .. Augustine !
if you win the lottery ...
buy 1000 EVO and come sell in France!
I'm sure you'll do a Bingo !!

Good video Francis, I thought for a while that you might go below the bridge and above the chute hehe great going.
I did it but I do not want to show it to you! AHAHA
Thank you all !!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791