Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Oh boy....here we go again

They're just like all the others that advertise the ridiculously low prices. They get your money, you get nothing. I have to say....they do have a sharp looking website.

If you google the site you get a lot of hits about it being a scam site that was just put up a week or so ago. Here is one of the comments.

"Heads up... Raceprotax.com is a scam site. It also goes under the name kutinstore.com and others. Google map the address and it resolves to a residence home near a school. It is harvesting credit card information. If you have ordered from this site(s) you need to contact your credit card company."

If you google the site you get a lot of hits about it being a scam site that was just put up a week or so ago. Here is one of the comments.

"Heads up... Raceprotax.com is a scam site. It also goes under the name kutinstore.com and others. Google map the address and it resolves to a residence home near a school. It is harvesting credit card information. If you have ordered from this site(s) you need to contact your credit card company."
Just wondering how much it costs to make up this fancy looking website.

Maybe they get you for the remaining $500 or so in their shipping costs? That way they can advertise for $349, but after shipping it comes out to the $899. lol
Seems like a scam to me.

HUGE scam!!!! I tried the same thing as someone else on here by entering all false info. Accepted it and got the old "your order had been accepted and has processed". Please, please, please no one give them your actual info!
It's the old saying "if it looks too good to be true, it is".

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials