Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Obstacle avoidance beeps

Fishhead3

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know how turn off or down the obstacle avoidance beeps on E2P? They are ear piercingly loud. I have tried turning off the obstacle avoidance, no go. I have tried turning down the volume on the phone, no go.

Thanks in advance

Hi

Does anyone know how turn off or down the obstacle avoidance beeps on E2P? They are ear piercingly loud. I have tried turning off the obstacle avoidance, no go. I have tried turning down the volume on the phone, no go.

Thanks in advance
Pretty sure the beeps are coming from the phone. You may want to revisit the volume settings again on your phone.

agree, I fly without phones, I get visuals, no audio warnings

Pretty sure the beeps are coming from the phone. You may want to revisit the volume settings again on your phone.
Thanks for this. Simply turning down the ringtone volume may not affect other notifications. Will give it a go next time I fly.

I just fiddled with the phone and got it sorted. on my Samsun S8 its the Media notifications that needs to be backed off. Many thanks for your advice. All fixed

You can turn off the OA and the beeping and still have the radar on screen displayed to show you your relative positioning. I can't stand the constant beeping when working close to an object either.

You can turn off the OA and the beeping and still have the radar on screen displayed to show you your relative positioning. I can't stand the constant beeping when working close to an object either.
Got it sorted now! Turning down the volume on the ringtone on the phone was not the solution as the proximity warning came via the media alerts

Got it sorted now! Turning down the volume on the ringtone on the phone was not the solution as the proximity warning came via the media alerts
The noise can be a problem, besides turning down volume, ear plugs can help as you can still hear the audio alerts that are not as loud. Plus, the ear plugs help to mute other noise distractions. On your phone/tablet, besides volume adjust, you might want to check your vibrate settings as having those on can help know whats going on.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman