Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Now that I have eyes....

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
Maybe I won't have anymore tree crashes and have to call the bucket truck guy.;)

Attachments

• 20170405_194938.jpg
    20170405_194938.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 55
Tree crash = angry bird
Your bird looks pretty good after having it out with a tree! I am impressed. No stress cracks?

The tip ends of one blade were broken off, but that was it. I didn't notice the blade tips at first and actually flew it with no apparent problem. Tough angry bird.

Last edited:
Aw phooey, Took the face off the top and put it on the front....think I like that better. Now he can really see where he's flying.

Attachments

• Bird face.jpg
    Bird face.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Actually, my first thought was to have a Bama drone, and yes, that would be great on the top with maybe a snarling face of Nick Saban on the front.:D Maybe I will eventually do that cause the colors are pretty much right already. But... this is what I've got going at the moment. All the stickers are DIY stuff that can easily come off to make way for the Bama theme one day.:) DD, are you gonna do a Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens theme one day?

Attachments

• X Star drone.jpg
    X Star drone.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 13
Actually, my first thought was to have a Bama drone, and yes, that would be great on the top with maybe a snarling face of Nick Saban on the front.:D Maybe I will eventually do that cause the colors are pretty much right already. But... this is what I've got going at the moment. All the stickers are DIY stuff that can easily come off to make way for the Bama theme one day.:) DD, are you gonna do a Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens theme one day?

Looks good! No Blue Hens for me. There flightless birds - bad omen!:D

Mine is Tennessee orange, which isn't good since I'm a diehard Georgia Bulldog fan. In fact, the first time I flew it a friend dubbed it Big Orange, which is what the Tennessee teams is often called.

Mine is Tennessee orange, which isn't good since I'm a diehard Georgia Bulldog fan. In fact, the first time I flew it a friend dubbed it Big Orange, which is what the Tennessee teams is often called.
Oh yeah, I know all about them Dawgs and Vols....Go SEC! I do like the orange ones but, if you had gotten a white one, then you could have just added red and black. ;)

Oh yeah, I know all about them Dawgs and Vols....Go SEC! I do like the orange ones but, if you had gotten a white one, then you could have just added red and black. ;)
As long as it doesn't start playing "Rocky Top" when I power it up....

Not as catchy as Glory Glory To Old Georgia. The fight song used to be Dixie but for some reason that was changed a long time ago.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials