Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Notice From Autel About Controllers and Compatibility in the Future

I just called Autel the only difference is the new unit and smart controller is 5.8 g…which does not effect my flying as a hobby old man.so I stay put and I’m very happy with the bright screen.lol

I just called Autel the only difference is the new unit and smart controller is 5.8 g…which does not effect my flying as a hobby old man.so I stay put and I’m very happy with the bright screen.lol
You may want to read this thread; there's more to it than that. If you're not getting a Smart Controller, or care about lack of V1/V2 compatibility, there's no need.

I will tell you one thing Autel needs to work on battery time programming . i lost like 7 minutes of flight time under 1 minute. maybe battery didnt really hold a charge.. but only charged it 12 times. uploading video guys to youtube. Will post once its done

Remember wind at you going out with you comeing back

Part of that has to depend on the conditions while flying and how the controller calculates time left. If it is basing that estimate on current power draw on the battery... then that power draw increases on the way back, because of a headwind on the leg home... there is your recalculation and drop in the time remaining.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58