Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

North slope

rkyleh

Reaction score
I have been trying to learn DaVinci Resolve and it is taxing this old brain, that is why the flurry of posted videos.
This flight I went out 2000 feet and up 2000 feet and stayed within 400 feet of the ground. When I turned to find the jeep I could not tell which canyon I was in. I used the RTH to line myself up then I could fly back. I completely spaced out the zoom feature to help me locate my launch point. If I had used the RTH I would have been way over the FAA's ceiling.Oh dear !!

Nice back-lighting. It gives so much texture to the peak! You inspired me to try mountain climbing with my XSP. I got up to 1650’ over a 1500 peak in Feb in AZ. It was hairy, 1.8 miles away, but it came home like a good dog...

Nice back-lighting. It gives so much texture to the peak! You inspired me to try mountain climbing with my XSP. I got up to 1650’ over a 1500 peak in Feb in AZ. It was hairy, 1.8 miles away, but it came home like a good dog...
Thanks, I am not a big fan of the sun glare in these videos but I do like the look of shooting this way. My next goal is to climb the ridge staring at the left and follow the contour I have a good line of sight where i parked. We have a lot of climbable mountains around here if summer ever comes.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ben648691