Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No Connection To Drone Whatsoever

GoldenGun52601

Reaction score
When I plug my phone(S7 Edge) into the controller, the controller breifly says, App Connected, but then says, Disconnected, right after that. I am using a Samsung branded cable as well. On my phone, when trying to access the video feed, simply says "aircraft disconnected." Also, when booting up the craft in GPS mode, the rear leds blink slowly yellow, which is a lack of GPS, but I can't tell how many satellites there are because the lcd on the controller is just saying that the phone is not connected to the craft, and there are no satellites. Also, I tried to update to the latest firmware, but when I put the file on the card and then the craft, there is no readout of anything happening on the controller. Any idea what the heck is happening?

Man the same problem happened to me....it crashed about two days ago but it was working perfectly fine. I got some nice pics and then I had to put it up. When I came to fly it again the day after it just wouldn’t connect to my phone at all, neither was it connecting to my controller. I couldn’t get it to work at all and I just got this drone And it isn’t cheap. I also tried loading the firmware on the micro sdcard and it won’t read the files at all. The gimbal also doesn’t function at all now. I can’t just pay 50 bucks to send the drone in and have it fixed. I’ve already spent over 700 dollars.

Last edited:
Try rebinding your bird to controller.
With controller off turn on bird and hold in the reset button on side of bird for 3-6secs and a LED light should flash, then hold the power button and home button at the same time till they connect.
This should help your phone as well.

I just
Try rebinding your bird to controller.
With controller off turn on bird and hold in the reset button on side of bird for 3-6secs and a LED light should flash, then hold the power button and home button at the same time till they connect.
This should help your phone as well.

I just tried that and it didn’t work

Yes sir the battery charges and is fully charged. I contacted autel and I will be sending it in soon
Good
Wish you the best.
I had the same problem, but my battery was doa and had to wait a week to get her to fly.

I'm also unable to get the aircraft to connect to the controller. I performed the "bind" procedure, upgraded firmware (put the bin file in the root directory of the SD card), and performed the "pairing" as instructed by the video (also recharged batteries and controller to full charge. Still not able to connect controller and aircraft. Without a connection, I'm unable to see if the firmware is updating (can't see anything happening in the controller's LED screen - since there's no connection to the aircraft.) I called Autel today (Sunday) but their support staff is on vacation until tomorrow. Guess I'll have to wait. BUT, here's the really strange part:
Even though my device (Samsung tablet) says there is no connection to the aircraft, I'm able to fly the bird just fine with the controller, joysticks, and buttons. I just can't see if there are any satellites - or see anything else that would require a connection to the aircraft (such as turning on the camera.). Any suggestions?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Football Bat