Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Update For Evo Owners

According to the Autel release notes, they added a "ludicrous" mode. Apparently Autel's "Sport" mode.
odd i only have 11,22 and 34 mph and im current with updates?
i dont have a ''speed mode'' icon?

Last edited:
Go into settings and then flight mode will have it.
ive watched the video and have done 2 updates and am current but i dont have the speed mode icon
ive lingered way long enough in app for a update but none pops up,,,odd

ive watched the video and have done 2 updates and am current but i dont have the speed mode icon
ive lingered way long enough in app for a update but none pops up,,,odd
I'd just contact Autel. Sounds like not all updates actually took.

I agree- I initialized the "gimbal calibration" and the gimbal went thru some movements that seems to find it's end points and then sets the gimbal leveling- it worked really well for me. (when you press "Start" the gimbal goes thru the calibration despite the app not telling you it's actually in progress- Autel needs to add an "In Progress" message or "Calibration Started" message to confirm the gimbal is indeed calibrating then finish it with a "Calibration Complete" message.)

Thanks Autel for addressing this issue.

(Please add the capability to start the front "red lights' when recording as opposed to the option of simply Turing them on/off.)
(Also add the capability of allowing the user to dictate the gimbal tilt wheel direction- right now it only allows the user to push left and the camera raises- it would be nice to allow the user to reverse the direction if desired.)

They must have listened to you. When I upgraded to 1.2.3 this afternoon, there was a notice that gimbal calibration was underway. And when it finished, it said calibration complete. I’m using iOS beta, so maybe it’s unique to Apple version.

Reactions: SteveNunez
odd i only have 11,22 and 34 mph and im current with updates?
i dont have a ''speed mode'' icon?
I had the same problem. Try to reinstall Autel Explorer Application. This feature is embedded in a new version of the app.

Reactions: skimcoat
My firmware update keeps failing right at the end. Reboot both and try again.
Three times so far.

When I rebooted this time, Explorer isn't prompting for an update, but it definitely said the update failed.
Not sure what to do.

Might try uninstalling the explorer app then reinstalling it and then try to do the update. Also maybe redownload the update. It may have gotten corrupt during download.

I'll try that. Is there a way to force it to recheck for the update?

Then I would say if you're not having any problems you're probably good to go.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51