Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New to the forum. Autel Nano+ owner and my first Autel Drone since March 2022

Sorry to hear Han,

Please keep us updated with the issues you’re having, I hope the new update fixed the problem.

Got my fingers crossed for your Nano, hope all goes well.

Paul
Hello Paul,

After update to the latest aircraft firmware V1.3.26, and I try to fly it just now it back to normal can take off. I think it was a bugs.

3246FCE4-5A4D-4F6E-95ED-D9236DC278F1.png

Thank you.

Han

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Hello Paul,

After update to the latest aircraft firmware V1.3.26, and I try to fly it just now it back to normal can take off. I think it was a bugs.

View attachment 14031

Thank you.

Han
Hello Han,

That’s great.! Glad to hear you have it operating again, hopefully you can get out often and enjoy this neat mini orange drone. As small as it is, reminds me of an orange.

Congratulations!
Paul

Reactions: HanAries
hate to say it but the mini 3 pro is proving to be a little difficult to get here in america. i ordered on day 1 and i'm still waiting for mine. not quite there yet but almost as "bad" as the nano/lite launch. i wonder why the dji fans aren't all over the autel threads apologizing for saying autel should take a page from the dji launch playbook.

look, the dji mini 3 pro launch is almost a disaster here in america. i have no idea when i will get mine and the fmc kits are much delayed which mean when i do fly, i will have only one battery. all the other accessories are pretty much vaporware until who knows when.

if you reading this thread and you want a dji mini 3 pro, be prepared to wait until august or later. even retailers like amazon, best buy, b&h, nobody will not give a date. already there has been one sw update...so i don't see how this is much different than the autel launch except a matter of days at this point. far from a perfect launch and nobody should be trying to copy this launch....personally, i can wait. just a bit surprised those who railed on autel can't seem to find those same words for dji.

the good news, our friends in europe who have the drone seem to enjoy it except maybe a few range issues which we will sort out once america receives them.

Reactions: Detritalgeo

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials