Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New to the forum. Autel Nano+ owner and my first Autel Drone since March 2022

I also still had my dji mavic 2 pro, for dji mini 3 pro I still not seen fly more combo offer, only find dji mini 3 pro with usual remote and with dji rc. 😁
It’s there, Same here at first did not see the fly more combo for Mini 3 Pro on DJI site.

Keep Strolling down, took me a second order to find it. Originally, just ordered the mini 3 Pro with SC, with two year warranty. Wasn’t until a second pass, seen the flymore combo and ordered it on the second order.

Hopefully, they send both packages together, if not I’ll be receiving two packages.

If you’ve already placed an order, just create another and select the Pro/SC combo, select one or two year warranty, select the fly more combo, then at checkout ease everything but the fly more combo. That’s what I had to do at the to create another order minus the drone and warranty.

You may need to go back to the previous page to see the fly more combo, but that’s okay check out will still retain what you ordered. Just readjust the order at checkout plus/minus .

Good luck,

Last edited:
Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
It’s there, Same here at first did not see the fly more combo for Mini 3 Pro on DJI site.

Keep Strolling down, took me a second order to find it. Originally, just ordered the mini 3 Pro with SC, with two year warranty. Wasn’t until a second pass, seen the flymore combo and ordered it on the second order.

Hopefully, they send both packages together, if not I’ll be receiving two packages.

If you’ve already placed an order, just create another and select the Pro/SC combo, select one or two year warranty, select the fly more combo, then at checkout ease everything but the fly more combo. That’s what I had to do at the to create another order minus the drone and warranty.

You may need to go back to the previous page to see the fly more combo, but that’s okay check out will still retain what you ordered. Just readjust the order at checkout plus/minus .

Good luck,
But beware, the flymore combo battery also have 2 type if Im not wrong. There is 34 mins flight and 47 mins or kind of it. It confused me. Haha...

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
But beware, the flymore combo battery also have 2 type if Im not wrong. There is 34 mins flight and 47 mins or kind of it. It confused me. Haha...
Yes, I believe the flymore combo has two extended 47 minute flight time batteries.

The mini 3 pro comes with the shorter flight time battery, for now until they change it.

I see what you mean, went over and seen they do provide two different fly more combo packages. 34 minute and 47 minute Fly more combos, wow may create a problem for those ordering the wrong set.

the two fmc combos are simply 2 batteries and hub and props and case.

there are 2 types of fmc: two batteries are regular or two batteries are extended (for a few more dollars).

those of us in america where 250g really do not matter, why buy more regular batteries (to keep you under the 250g) when you can get the extended batteries even though it will take the drone over 250g? the fmc+ apparently is not available for sale in europe.

i will buy the fmc+ later from a 3rd party retailer and hopefully get it discounted and maybe earlier since it appears supplies from dji are running into the summertime. same with care refresh.

i think you right, it seems difficult to order the fmc without ordering a drone at the same time lol.

Good luck,
yeah it's hard not to cave in and buy now. i originally thought i would hold off but not only does the mini3 look pretty good but also it appears to be quantity limited right out of the gate; didn't want to miss out. i still love my nano+ so we'll see.

I flying drone since 2019 or 3 years ago, but Autel Evo Nano+ is my first Autel drone and also my first small size drone because I want to have small drone under 250g.

Hoping Autel can produce more good drone in the future.

Regards,
Han
Han,

The Evo Nano + is a very good mini drone, I almost ordered one. And I do believe Autel will continue to produce many more good drones in the future, You did well getting a Nano +.

Enjoy!
Paul

yeah it's hard not to cave in and buy now. i originally thought i would hold off but not only does the mini3 look pretty good but also it appears to be quantity limited right out of the gate; didn't want to miss out. i still love my nano+ so we'll see.
Enjoy the Mini 3 Pro Ken, I feel the Nano + and Mini 3 Pro will be two good models for you.

Same here, that was my reasoning for ordering the mini 3 pro, appeared to be limited quantities so I ordered one. Could be wrong, plus prefer to the order from a local USA distributor but wasn’t seeing them taking preorders.

Enjoy both those little Nano and Mini 3 rascals!
Paul

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
Han,

The Evo Nano + is a very good mini drone, I almost ordered one. And I do believe Autel will continue to produce many more good drones in the future, You did well getting a Nano +.

Enjoy!
Paul
Hi Paul,

Actually I like the Autel Evo Nano+ because the video color is good, also less weight and small size.

But until last week it suddently couldn't take off even use automatic take off in the app only turn on the motors and propellers with beeping sensor sound, after that the motors stop and nothing happen. It really pissed me off, last 2 day I find out there is new update for the Autel Sky app hoping after update it can back to normal. Still don't have chance to try it since the weather is not good this few days. 😵‍💫

Regards,
Han

Hi Paul,

Actually I like the Autel Evo Nano+ because the video color is good, also less weight and small size.

But until last week it suddently couldn't take off even use automatic take off in the app only turn on the motors and propellers with beeping sensor sound, after that the motors stop and nothing happen. It really pissed me off, last 2 day I find out there is new update for the Autel Sky app hoping after update it can back to normal. Still don't have chance to try it since the weather is not good this few days. 😵‍💫

Regards,
Han
Sorry to hear Han,

Please keep us updated with the issues you’re having, I hope the new update fixed the problem.

Got my fingers crossed for your Nano, hope all goes well.

Paul

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller