Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

NEW RELEASE: Autel Smart Controller for EVO II

I'm not sure if this link will work...but on a Facebook Evo2 page, there are a couple videos posted. While I can't translate the commentary, it shows the new Smart Controller from an industry show. When they pan from the new controller to the current version...well...let's just say I think it's impressive!

Can't seem to see the post in the group. Just FYI, would may have been shown at a show was the Autel Voyager which is the remote for the Dragonfish. It looks somewhat similar to the Autel Smart Controller for EVO II but has a few different buttons. Easiest way to tell the difference is whether it has an orange flight mode toggle in the upper right corner, that indicates it is for the Dragonfish.

Reactions: PingSpike
The girl on camera shows the Evo2 models in the video. I copied down the name of the poster, 何朋玹.

I've attached the best screenshot of the controller.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 11.38.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 11.38.24 AM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
Reactions: drrags and advexure
As an approved vendor and independent but fellow distributor with Advexure of approved products. This is not a sham and is 100% real. We expect product delivery in the next few weeks and are promising our clients delivery in the first part of June. product is in transit and orders are being placed.

Have ordered mine with expected delivery in the next 2 or 3 weeks
Camzilla is the go-to supplier for all things Autel in Australia

Reactions: PingSpike
The Advexure Team is excited to announce the release of the Autel Smart Controller for EVO II Series.

The Autel Smart Controller for EVO II Series has been designed to enhance your flying experience with all EVO II series aircrafts. The Autel Smart Controller features a 7.9 inch super-bright display at 2000 nits of brightness. This brightness is four times brighter than conventional mobile devices, smartphones and tablets. This brightness enhances your UAS operation during direct sunlight to reduce glare and provide clear screen visibility. Operating time peaks at 4.5 hours on a single charge at 50% brightness, and 3 hours at maximum brightness. 128GB of internal storage gives you plenty of space for apps, media and other storage needs on the Smart Controller itself. In addition to the internal storage, SD card support of up to 1TB ensures you have the ability to stretch your storage capabilities for the most media demanding applications you find yourself in.

Available for Pre-Order from Advexure: Autel Smart Controller for EVO II Series
At $1199 ... no thanks ...

Reactions: Wilkz
Will it be possible to utilize the original controller along with the new one - by that I mean can I control flight and mission profiles on the new controller while someone else is making camera inputs on my original? EVO 2 Pro - And I usually fly with the controller and iPad affixed to a tripod (See attached pictures) - works great. Will there be or is anyone working on a system allowing the same for the new controller?

Attachments

• 20210424_100356.jpg
    20210424_100356.jpg
    986.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 20210424_100552.jpg
    20210424_100552.jpg
    974.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20210424_100430.jpg
    20210424_100430.jpg
    1,012.2 KB · Views: 22
Can’t wait to get mine. Ordered the case this week since my rugged bundle case doesn’t have a spot for it or the Fox Fury Lighting so we can’t have that can we lol. Not sure what I’ll use the “regular “ case for but that’s a first world problem I’ll solve later LOL

Why Autel itself is not showing this controller on the website?
They took a lot of heat for the Evo II being late to ship. So guessing they will hold the announcement until it starts shipping so they can say they had availability at launch.

Reactions: aebiv
Can’t wait to get mine. Ordered the case this week since my rugged bundle case doesn’t have a spot for it or the Fox Fury Lighting so we can’t have that can we lol. Not sure what I’ll use the “regular “ case for but that’s a first world problem I’ll solve later LOL
Me too. I was measuring, examining my rugged case yesterday. If the SC doesn't fit in the bottom the way it is...I'll buy a hunk of the foam from CaseClub and make a new bottom layer piece. My OCD wants everything in one case...

A quick question; does anyone know if there is / will be a sunshade for the screen of the smart controller? Or, alternatively, are there any groves or rails that would allow third party manufacturers to provide such? I think that would be a very important option, especially on the bright days.

Yes, you are able to connect other antennas with SMA. The stock antennas screw right off their posts.
This is fantastic. Maybe if I can ever get them to properly fix my Pro, I'll pick this up then.

Well, that doesn't answer my question. Even the brightest screens in some circumstances need shades.
We hear ya on this one. Pretty standard protocol on most production monitors of 2000 nits or greater that they still have sunshades. We have not seen indents or clear ability to mount a hood, but I'm sure if Autel hasn't kept a way in mind, third parties such as Hoodman will find a way. Would love a hood shade/cover similar to what DJI did for their CrystalSkys to not only function as a hood, but also a cover for protection.

Reactions: Sjs and Jeritol

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen