Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New pilot in Dallas

Jake0311

Reaction score
Girlfriend got me the Autel X-Star Premium 3 days ago as an early Christmas gift, and I've been binge watching tutorial videos, reading FAA regulations, and downloading apps like B4UFLY since I unboxed. I love this thing!

Girlfriend got me the Autel X-Star Premium 3 days ago as an early Christmas gift, and I've been binge watching tutorial videos, reading FAA regulations, and downloading apps like B4UFLY since I unboxed. I love this thing!
Have you tried using the B4UFLY app yet? I had not yet downloaded it because the reviews I saw claimed it did not work. Imagine that...It would be a great app to have though. One can just also log onto the website like SkyVector: Flight Planning / Aeronautical Charts which is what a lot of aviators use, and completely fascinating to study.

It seems to work OK, but I can definitely tell the government created it. It isn't very intuitive and can be a little sluggish at times. If I've done my research on where I'm flying at home and then decide to change at the last minute when I'm on the road, I'd probably get some decent use out of it.

Thanks for the link to SkyVector; I haven't seen that before. Definitely fascinating!

Reactions: Delta Blue
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials