Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Drone Pilot From Tampa, FL

Rawdog

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
So I was given an UDI 818A Discovery for Christmas and it lasted all of 4 days before one of the motors seized up after getting it stuck in a tree. That didn't matter though because it got me hooked and I feel it gave me at least an idea of the flight basics. I had been wanting a Phantom for a while and was thinking of buying one when I stumbled on the X Star Premium. I am very much in love with it after only having it a few days and very satisfied with my purchase overall. I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know that I will be seeking lots of tips and and advice so thanks in advance.
- Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: brian bwin
Hey Everyone,
So I was given an UDI 818A Discovery for Christmas and it lasted all of 4 days before one of the motors seized up after getting it stuck in a tree. That didn't matter though because it got me hooked and I feel it gave me at least an idea of the flight basics. I had been wanting a Phantom for a while and was thinking of buying one when I stumbled on the X Star Premium. I am very much in love with it after only having it a few days and very satisfied with my purchase overall. I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know that I will be seeking lots of tips and and advice so thanks in advance.
- Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeyChris, I live in St.Pete. Maybe we can Meetup one day and fly our drones. My email is [email protected]

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Enjoy!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy