Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Owner

slo32

Reaction score
Hello fellow Autel users. I currently have a Typhoon H and just recently purchased an X-star Premium. I would like to take advantage of the 107 rebate. Do any of you have any suggestions on how and what to study? I have no flight experience at all. Thanks in advance.

I'll be starting the Gold Seal Remote Ground School study course in a few weeks. It's pricey, but looks like it's done by top notch aviators, and from my understanding is strong enough to take someone like me, who knows absolutely nothing about aviation, prepared to pass the test. I guess we'll see.. :p

I'll be starting the Gold Seal Remote Ground School study course in a few weeks. It's pricey, but looks like it's done by top notch aviators, and from my understanding is strong enough to take someone like me, who knows absolutely nothing about aviation, prepared to pass the test. I guess we'll see.. :p
I hate it when they are not up front with a price. Spent two min looking around did not find a price anywhere.

I hate it when they are not up front with a price. Spent two min looking around did not find a price anywhere.

Oh sorry about that. the course is $249.00 and is good for 4 years of future study material. (you have to retest every 2 years)

Hello fellow Autel users. I currently have a Typhoon H and just recently purchased an X-star Premium. I would like to take advantage of the 107 rebate. Do any of you have any suggestions on how and what to study? I have no flight experience at all. Thanks in advance.
A slo32 a friend of mine on YouTube has taken and passed the test. He's a real good guy. I'm sure he can help you out.

Check out Remotepilot101.com
Passed my test the first time through. Jason has a great teaching style. Less expensive than some of the others. You can then go to the 3DR site and also check their practice questions. I had several similar questions on my test.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials