Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New from Tennessee

joe7six

Reaction score
Hi I'm Joe! First time drone pilot here with a brand new Evo! Crashed it already! After waiting a week to get it, I'm going to have to wait longer... Open areas aren't so open when your drone is flying 45 mph! But it felt like slow motion when it hit the tree. I pulled back trying to stop it, but it was just too fast. Ludicrously fast. Next time I'll remember these things move in 3 dimensions and may just try ascending. Back to novice mode! When I get it back... If you're wonder how easily the gimbal detaches in a crash, the answer is very easy. I have to laugh to keep from crying, but I feel more like throwing up...

Reactions: YuKay
Bummer joe, It is very tempting when you 1st get anything to go balls out, its a man thing!! When you get her back, nice & slow, learn how she responds, get to know your ship, i kept mine in beginner mode for weeks after my 1st, balls to the wall. You will feel more confident after the bill you recieve ftom Autel next time you fly it. Welcome aboard buddy!

Reactions: joe7six
Hopefully the damage isn't too bad. I think it may just be the wiring harness for the gimbal that's the most damaged along with one little cover that has a corner broken. A prop was broken, but they sent extra. I hope the bill isn't too high. They said they never charge more for labor than the parts so I guess I'll find out before long.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg