Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New from Downunder

Aussie Droner

Reaction score
Hey all. lam from New South Wales, Australia. I have been flying a p3 pro and Agras MG1. I have just ordered myself an Autel Evo from Autel's Australian site, after my p3 died. For any other Australians that want one, go to autelrobotics.com.au

Hey all. lam from New South Wales, Australia. I have been flying a p3 pro and Agras MG1. I have just ordered myself an Autel Evo from Autel's Australian site, after my p3 died. For any other Australians that want one, go to autelrobotics.com.au
Hi there! Great to see there are a few Autel fliers down under. I am currently getting the hang of flying my x-star along the Coffs Coast. I have only been flying since October so still on L plates. I am really enjoying the flights, but seem to lose signal when flying more than 400 meters from the controller. Anyone with any hints on improving the range. Cheers.

Hey all. So my new Evo arrived this week, and l have been trying to do the updates, but am unsure if the updates are actually in the drone. Everytime l reboot the controller and drone after updating, it wants to download the exact same update. I have the sd card in and formatted, and l get all green ticks across the board at the end, except for the rc player, it has a green circle. How many times should l repeat this process? I have done it approximately 7 times. It's the first Autel l have had, so not sure what is the norm, and my p3 pro did it off line on the laptop.

Attachments

• IMG_20190104_124339.jpg
    IMG_20190104_124339.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20190104_124522.jpg
    IMG_20190104_124522.jpg
    830.2 KB · Views: 3

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members