Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New firmware problems

Willy Parker

Reaction score
Has anyone had the problem, with the EVO, after the new update, where the radar map and the warning sounds do not show on the app, but are still present on the contoroller? Another problem is when engaging the motors to take off, the back right motor will occasionally whine and the motor will not start. I can shut them down and it may happen 1 or 2 more times but will eventually start.

This is a problem with the iOS version of the app. Autel is working on fixing it. As for the motor. I suggest you contact Autel to get it replaced under warranty.

Thanks Ansia,I've emailed them with problems and they have acknowledged recieving it and will get back with me. I'm confident they will take care of it as this a replacement drone they sent me last august. Their customer service is why I went with Autel and they haven't given me any reason to suggest I made the wrong choice.

Reactions: Nightbat2
I have a problem too. The firmware update has gutted my beloved hobby and I don't feel like flying when their software treats me like an imbecile and restricts my actions as if it is responsible for the flight. It's not. I'm the pilot in command. Part 107 holder here. RIP Autel and drone hobby. God forbid people could be allowed to be responsible and held accountable for their own actions. I'm not looking forward to speed governor's on cars next and maybe mountainbikes, those go fast you know. People need to say NO to Autel for this.

Reactions: parkgt
Question:? Why is the iOS firmware having so much trouble? I don't hear anything regarding Android firmware problems.

Question:? Why is the iOS firmware having so much trouble? I don't hear anything regarding Android firmware problems.
The firmware is the same. What changes is the software. Most likely the developers are more proficient in Android envirorment, than they are on iOS.

Reactions: Tufargon
Try spinning the prop, if it starts you need a new motor, if it don't you still need a new motor

This is a problem with the iOS version of the app. Autel is working on fixing it. As for the motor. I suggest you contact Autel to get it replaced under warranty.
The answer ^^^^. It's not rocket appliances.

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo