Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New EVO Pilot from Sacramento, CA

MJensen

Reaction score
I spent hours fighting with DJI Geo fencing issues in my corporate drone work, so I broke down and purchased the EVO. Having had an X-Star, much of the EVO was familiar. Still enjoy flying my Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom where I can get DJI's 'permission.' but am very impressed with the EVO's camera. Not happy though with the blue image cast that the EVO inherited from the X-Star.

Welcome, from Puerto Rico. May you have some joyous flights with your birds. If I say something improper along the way, the Devil made me do it! Don't report me! ?

Anyways, Welcome!!!

I spent hours fighting with DJI Geo fencing issues in my corporate drone work, so I broke down and purchased the EVO. Having had an X-Star, much of the EVO was familiar. Still enjoy flying my Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom where I can get DJI's 'permission.' but am very impressed with the EVO's camera. Not happy though with the blue image cast that the EVO inherited from the X-Star.
I've seen the blue image cast on the X Star, but haven't noticed it in the Evo.

Welcome from Pollock Pines! I was ready to buy a Mavic2 until I heard about the EVO. I'm very happy with it. Great camera, range, portability. Big upgrade from Bebop2 I flew for years. Haven't noticed blue cast. Maybe filter or setting change?

@MJensen You are about 40 miles away from Stockton. I've been flying/shooting the EVO for the past 9 months. I shoot with a couple other hexes as well as a couple of 4K ground rigs. The EVO will get some great video/photos once you get used to setting it up manually. I've got a test I did out in the delta with the EVO and GH4 that after some grading looks pretty good. Here is a link. Check it out
EVO GH4 test
No blue hue and really pretty decent 4K60 footage for grading. Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Nightbat2

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials