Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New drone

Etcetc

Reaction score
Went from a Mavic Air to a Phantom 4 Pro V2 to a Mini 2, and now to a Nano+. Tech just keeps getting better. I understand there's room for improvement to the aircraft, but I don't know where Autel could go with their camera. Thought I'd share my satisfaction

Despite some initial frustrations with my nano+, i have to say im getting more and more pleased with it.
The last firmware update especially made a big difference.

Reactions: lifeisfun
IMO the Nano+ is better tech in most aspects, its camera still is better, Obj detection sensors, however unrefined in the sense of Hardware (battery, heat management and Software Development (dynamic tracking, automatic camera modes just 4) so if you buy for tech Nano+, if you buy for price/cost, then the Mini 3 is good choice from a veteran producer yet shady DJI :) ....

Thanks. Am leaning towards Nano+ but the price of Mini 3 and the extra options (extended battery, controller) are also quite attractive...

Cheers.

Went from a Mavic Air to a Phantom 4 Pro V2 to a Mini 2, and now to a Nano+. Tech just keeps getting better. I understand there's room for improvement to the aircraft, but I don't know where Autel could go with their camera. Thought I'd share my satisfaction
Yeah agree. Was a bit jaded at first in January when I got it but successive firmware updates have only improved flight. The camera is top notch for such a small drone. The dynamic track is in beta testing which it really needs.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaseth