Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Autel EVO II pro pilot from Cleveland Ohio!

DRONEseph Conrad

Reaction score
No idea what this is for, I guess it's to get a sense of the place. I came here because I googled "Autel Evo II pro Native ISO" and there was a question on here about that. I think it's 100, but I'm not entirely sure. I wonder if anyone has done that censor noise comparison at each ISO, but I doubt that it has happened. But yeah, I'm here, looking break out into making some amount of money with my purchase. I have a background in film and photography and just got my 107, I was teaching in another country but... that came to an abrupt end last spring. Anyways, hello everyone and hope you have a day of beauty and clear airspace!

No idea what this is for, I guess it's to get a sense of the place. I came here because I googled "Autel Evo II pro Native ISO" and there was a question on here about that. I think it's 100, but I'm not entirely sure. I wonder if anyone has done that censor noise comparison at each ISO, but I doubt that it has happened. But yeah, I'm here, looking break out into making some amount of money with my purchase. I have a background in film and photography and just got my 107, I was teaching in another country but... that came to an abrupt end last spring. Anyways, hello everyone and hope you have a day of beauty and clear airspace!

Congrats, you now own one of the best consumer drones at this price point that money can buy....and no, I'm really not biased I truly believe that. I am pretty sure that the native ISO is 100 even when shooting ALOG. With my cinema cameras when you switch to a LOG profile the lower ISO limit resets to the native ISO; I haven't seen that behavior with the EVO II 6K, and the sensor is definitely not exotic enough to have something like DGO or DNI.

This thread, may help you with other pros and cons that you haven't found yet: Autel EVO II Pro - User Experience from a DJI User

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
Congrats on your new E2P! This is a forum for E2 pilots to share knowledge with each other. This forum and the members have become priceless! It is my go to to share my successes as well as a source of vast resources for all things EVO. Welcome!

Reactions: herein2021
Welcome to the forum. The guys/gals are great here. Be well enjoy and fly safe.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo