Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Need help interpreting Airdata battery report

Mavic Rick

Reaction score
Got a 'damaged battery, replace with another" warning w/ my EVO II Pro just after takeoff yesterday. I uploaded the flight record to Airdata and need help interpreting the report, especially the battery. From what I can tell, I had sustained "major deviations" on one of the battery cells during the flight. Surprisingly, the battery has been cycled only 82 times.

Here's the Airdata link: Sep 15th, 2022 01:28PM | General / Overview | Explorer log | United States | Airdata UAV

Any insights are appreciated.

Thx

MR

Got a 'damaged battery, replace with another" warning w/ my EVO II Pro just after takeoff yesterday. I uploaded the flight record to Airdata and need help interpreting the report, especially the battery. From what I can tell, I had sustained "major deviations" on one of the battery cells during the flight. Surprisingly, the battery has been cycled only 82 times.

Here's the Airdata link: Sep 15th, 2022 01:28PM | General / Overview | Explorer log | United States | Airdata UAV

Any insights are appreciated.

Thx

MR
I'm not a battery expert but cell 1 is definitely not performing equal to the others. I too fly an EVO II Pro & use AirData. Thr variable between cells should be minimal.

82 is a good number. The most I've gotten is in the 70's before the battery starts bulging.

Reactions: John Hennessy

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy