Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Need for Speed

4everaerial

Reaction score
I had a little time for some fun last evening. Set the camera in FPV mode and had a little fun with it in post. Was looking for a "through the goggles" feel. New firmware is pretty snappy :) With yaw expo at .2 it doesn't bank turn very tight but it is a Camera bird and not a race drone.

Good Piloting!!!! Eats battery doing that but it's a lot of fun.

Do you concentrate on the viewer and not look at the Drone?? That's how I fly. If I start looking back and forth I get confused quickly...... But I'm old..... Nice video!!! :)

Good Piloting!!!! Eats battery doing that but it's a lot of fun.

Do you concentrate on the viewer and not look at the Drone?? That's how I fly. If I start looking back and forth I get confused quickly...... But I'm old..... Nice video!!! :)

This was all flown LOS. I only fly fully FPV if I have a visual observer. Too much money in the air to smack a lightpole!

I just finished a morning of video in a farm field being harvested. Most times were 30ft high or less. All within sight. I watched the viewfinder the whole time. I'm usually concentrating on the video picture and secondarily on the drone data. :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials