Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

ND filters for the EVO 2s

I have had pretty good luck with CPL also over water. In my case the sun was pretty much right over head which might have helped not having to adjust the filter.

Reactions: Andrew01
That’s way too expensive for a set of ND filters and you have to wait 4 weeks. I emailed Deric at Skyreat; he said their ND filters for the Evo 2 8k and 6k will be our in 2 weeks.

Reactions: House Forasken
Freewell doesn't want my money... No way i'm gonna pay 58$ for shipping :mad:

freewell.png

Seeing freewell ND filters and CPL showing up on drone-works, heads up:

My Freewall ND filters arrived today, will test ND 16 out tomorrow. What empressed me the most, came with an easy to understand guide explaining in detail the purposes for each filter. Even has a night filter, that surprised me.

Almost canceled the order was worried wouldn’t know which filter to use for certain lighting conditions, The guide erased any doubt, so glad I ordered a set.

Definitely worth the price, yeah kind of pricey but it’s an investment. Now I’m set, prepared for all types of lighting conditions.

Paul

OK, I got my filters today and cannot unscrew the lens cover to put these on. Anyone know any tricks for this?

Eidt: Got by wrapping a rubber band around the outside edge for better grip.

Last edited:
Your lens must be on tight, mine screwed off easily.

Turn counter clockwise to remove, rubber band may help. Keep working it, turn left counter clockwise. May have some trapped grit, dust on threads of filter.

Good luck
Paul

Try this

Is any one else disappointed that Autel has made no provisions for ND filters to be available for the EVO 2s? IMO these are required to get the most out the video capabilities of the PRO. Pro gear needs Pro accessories.

They could/should have partnered with someone to have this necessary accessory available. Polar Pro is not working on making any; hopefully one of the ND suppliers from China has something in the works.

droneworks.com has a set of Freewell filters for the Evo 2 pro.

Last edited:
Just got the Freewell all day pack for the E2P today. Great set of filters for the money. Very good value! I am stoked to start using them more! I will post some images soon. I bought them from Amazon through a link that a YouTuber called 808 State put in one of his videos. 140 after tax. Got them on prime in 2 days. I have not had the calibration issue that was mentioned in a review. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Last edited:
I bought the kit from DroneWorks. The 8 piece version. I've used a couple of the ND filters, I've only played with the CPLs a little bit. I know it's a bit pricey at $129, but in the past when I've ordered a "lesser" kit, I've often been disappointed in the end as I wound up needing the bits that weren't in my kit.

I bought a similar kit for my Mavin Mini, and they've been helpful. I've even used the CPL a couple times.

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles