Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano + Premium bundle on sale for $950 see link at bottom

that's, where I got my nano+ , Eric, was light years faster than the autel site when I had a problem and new releases HAVE PROBLEMS but they are worked out, for the most part, waiting on active tracking

Reactions: aryehb
good luck.. I had to do a Paypal dispute with them, just to get my money back .. lie after lie, but never sent the nano drone.. I know others too.. my advice.. avoid autelpilot

Reactions: lifeisfun
since you posted this multiple times as if you are trying to promote this "sale" then i may as well comment here for everyone else: please review their return policy before you buy especially if you live outside of china. many people have reported that they have to ship their purchase back to china in order to get a refund and the shipping costs could run as high as $100 or more.

Reactions: lifeisfun
I ordered from autelpilot and they sent it from a US address. You think I would have had to return it to a China address if I had problems? Thanks

I ordered from autelpilot and they sent it from a US address. You think I would have had to return it to a China address if I had problems? Thanks
maybe. maybe not, that's the point of the post. some people have reported needing to send it back to china, perhaps that is not true for others. we all know the company has warehouses in ky with product sitting on the floor that can easily make it's way out to any number of addresses across north america. whether you can return back to them or not likely depending on the nature of your complaint. why can't they post the address on their website and clearly state "all u.s. returns go to ky." a-pilot is savvy, they know how to work it. when it comes to disputes or refunds, you'll need to check with your credit card, your bank, or paypal since they have rules as well. the point of the post is you're taking your chances, there's a risk. i would understand it more if you were getting paid to take a risk like a huge discount of some sort but many people overpaid to be hassled and screwed over. not cool.

again, i am not saying this is happening with this drone and this merchant but for example, with paypal, you are told where to return your disputed merchandise to and it gets tracked. the address is almost never the warehouse where it was shipped out of. if your paypal return doesn't trigger a "delivered" message to the correct address, you're taking a risk. that is all.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain