Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano Plus can not connect

Firmware is v0.1.1.9 No firmware update file on Autel’s website that I can find.

Firmware v0.1.1.9
ok thanks, i think that will help with the discussion. im not the software expert and autel often doesn't seem to be the experts of their own software sometimes but that doesn't seem quite right to me. oh well, what do i know. surely autel will get back with you shortly, good luck to you!

How did they sent it to you
I called Autel and they haven’t been in
A week
I am going to call them tomorrow
I have been talking to a guy Eric
From
Autel pilot
Trying to help me
But it was not happening for me
Going to call Autel

Check on FB page, Ken give a solution for pairing (how to).
For the ones that did not registered at first but just started the updates, will be needed a re-firmware with basic firmware, than register the drone and your account and ONLY AFTER this you should proceed with the other updates. Also this can be done using Ken's advices from FB, will also guide you to receive the right BIN file in order to rewrite firmware..

Just got my Nano plus to connect
Gave it its first flight
Firmware was sent to me which I put on my SD card
By Eric
From Autelpilot

Check on FB page, Ken give a solution for pairing (how to).
For the ones that did not registered at first but just started the updates, will be needed a re-firmware with basic firmware, than register the drone and your account and ONLY AFTER this you should proceed with the other updates. Also this can be done using Ken's advices from FB, will also guide you to receive the right BIN file in order to rewrite firmware..
What is the FB page

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials