Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano Plus can not connect

TonyC

Reaction score
Hi all
I just received my Nano+
I downloaded the app
Charged the controller and battery.
Pressed start on the app and it showed aircraft disconnect but the camera was working
I couldn’t make any movements with the camera
Because the aircraft was not connected
Does anyone know Y

Hi all
I just received my Nano+
I downloaded the app
Pressed start on the app and it showed aircraft disconnect but the camera was working
Does anyone know Y
I believe that you have to register it before you can fly. From the "Born to Explore" screen go to Personal Center and create an account. Autel will push a couple of updates once registered. I think that will solve the problem.

I believe that you have to register it before you can fly. From the "Born to Explore" screen go to Personal Center and create an account. Autel will push a couple of updates once registered. I think that will solve the problem.

Hi
Mike
thanks for responding
I did that
when I went in to connect new aircraft it failed.
I noticed the pairing light Botton was not blinking on the aircraft the way it supposed to
I think something must be wrong with that function
I also noticed that the camera was working
but no function on the controller
Going to call Autel tomorrow.
I am disappointed waited so long for this aircraft and this happens
I will let you know how I made out

Same here….just received my new Nano+ and unable to to connect/pair aircraft with remote control….have tried every possible solution, but unsuccessfully….I also deleted and reinstalled the app more than once…It did not change a thing….Any suggestions to fix this problem is appreciated

Don’t know
Going to call Autel tomorrow
I did the same thing you did
Let’s see what happens

Same here….just received my new Nano+ and unable to to connect/pair aircraft with remote control….have tried every possible solution, but unsuccessfully….I also deleted and reinstalled the app more than once…It did not change a thing….Any suggestions to fix this problem is appreciated
The LED on the bottom in the back will illuminate yellow while the handshaking takes place between the controller and the drone. It will turn green when connected. It takes some time the first time you connect. I got the Nano not the Nano Plus. When connecting for the first time my phone was connected to my wifi at home. The Autel server pushed an update after the first connection. Then a second update a day or two later.

The LED light at bottom came on full green then after a few started to blink after a few the app stated did not connect
To try again
I kept on trying still was not successful
I also was on wifi
On your Wi-Fi what connection name came up

This is just the start, the baby is brand new. In nine months, it will be ready ... What do you want, it's a baby Autel ...... and we are familiar with the story (except the new ones who buy an new Autel). moqueur dji.gif

No need to make matters worse with those comments....we are trying to find a solution for this situation...no room for pessimism.

Hopefully they, Autelpilot, won’t give us a hard time…it’s a lot of $$ for something that can not be used/enjoyed

Hi all
I just received my Nano+
I downloaded the app
Does anyone know Y
Same happened to me…😔

Nope, did not work for me. Waiting on Autel for solution. Mine is a brick so far.

Hi
Mike
thanks for responding
I did that
when I went in to connect new aircraft it failed.
I noticed the pairing light Botton was not blinking on the aircraft the way it supposed to
I think something must be wrong with that function
I also noticed that the camera was working
but no function on the controller
Going to call Autel tomorrow.
I am disappointed waited so long for this aircraft and this happens
I will let you know how I made out
I have the same problem. Waiting on fix from Autel.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo