Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano+ crash 2.

I don't mean to be repetitious, but have tried to point this out. Both times that my Nano+ "dropped", it was because the PROPS STOPPED ABRUPTLY and the MOTOR WENT DEAD ( for whatever reason). There was NO option for controlling the drone anymore than I could have controlled a rock in mid-air.

I don't mean to be repetitious, but have tried to point this out. Both times that my Nano+ "dropped", it was because the PROPS STOPPED ABRUPTLY and the MOTOR WENT DEAD ( for whatever reason). There was NO option for controlling the drone anymore than I could have controlled a rock in mid-air.
What I find strange that there is 100s of users that do not have this problem (could be just matter of time) and on the other hand 2 users here and both experienced this problem twice.
That is heluwa coincidence ....
BTW did any of you guys test the battery that was used in those crash flights?

Last edited:
What I find strange that there is 100s of users that do not have this problem (could be just matter of time) and on the other hand 2 users here and both experienced this problem twice.
That is heluwa coincidence ....
BTW did any of you guys test the battery that was used in those crash flights?
Yes the battery was near fully charged, and did NOT disengage from the bird.
In all fairness the 2 crashesoccured with my first drone, which I returned. The 2nd one has been ok, but I have been very tentative and have only flown it 3 times, for less than 10 mins. each.

I wonder if this link suggests something similar in another Autel drone...

A happy ending will make everything right?? In this case too, the complaint was accepted and I was provided with a new drone, controller and battery. That is what I sent for the claim. The company where I buy drones has little space for storage, so they did not accept the whole bundle as a claim, but only what was part of the accident. In the case of the first crash, I received the complete bundle, but I had to deliver the remaining items. Considering that I am going to sell the drone, I would much prefer if I got the whole bundle back in the original packaging, it would sell better. What is your opinion on the procedure for replacing the drone? In the first case, I also received an Autel Care certificate from the company with a new serial number and extended validity - this time nothing!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy