Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano+ color distortion

DocFlyboy89

Reaction score
Love my Nano +! Have many drones and have years of licensed experience. But my little Nano+ is my go to for most quick jobs. (More than my DJIs, Evo II and III pros etc)

But recently my pictures have a blue like circular light distortion is present in all my pictures. Seems more obvious with still pictures, but it it may be there in videos?

Is this a physical lens issue , software issue, or firmware issue? How to determine? How to fix? (You will see it almost at the center of the picture here as an example- a round blue hue color distortion)

Thanks!

Attachments

• 01E730EEB160C45913CBFDFF4C5B53921690059316.jpeg
    01E730EEB160C45913CBFDFF4C5B53921690059316.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 16
Love my Nano +! Have many drones and have years of licensed experience. But my little Nano+ is my go to for most quick jobs. (More than my DJIs, Evo II and III pros etc)

But recently my pictures have a blue like circular light distortion is present in all my pictures. Seems more obvious with still pictures, but it it may be there in videos?

Is this a physical lens issue , software issue, or firmware issue? How to determine? How to fix? (You will see it almost at the center of the picture here as an example- a round blue hue color distortion)

Thanks!
I haven't noticed anything like this with my photos. I'll check, for sure. No idea what's going on there.

Looks like a Sun-Burned-Sensor.
You sure you didnt add a Auto Watermark Signature to all images?

Looks like a Sun-Burned-Sensor.
You sure you didnt add an Auto Watermark Signature to all images?
I am certain I didn’t add a watermark signature to my images. In fact m, if I did, i wouldn’t know how to and it would have been by accident.

As far as your theory of a sun burned camera sensor , that’s as good as theory as anyone’s (and to date your response was the first and only response), but while my nanosy have looked into the sun for a brief moment, I also don’t remember that happening either.

It’s a really odd and unacceptable situation. My Nano is out of warranty as I just discovered it last summer after about 6 months of use, but didn’t notice it until I did some pics for a boat sale/advertisement.

Wish I know what it was and what to fix it. Maybe a new nano? I do like the nano plus. It’s my go to for nice weather , vacation travel drone. I own at least 6 drones (self made, DJI, Parrott, Autel (professional and prosumer levels) but the nano is my go to for a quick “travel grab kit”.

Less weight, less size, and the entire market of sub250g has forced the industry to put higher end cameras on sub 250 platforms.

I guess if you purchased and replaced the camera and/or gimble assembly and that fixed it, you'd have some spare parts.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo