Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My review of the Master Airscrew Aftermarket Props

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
I received not one set but two sets of props from Master Airscrew for review.
After opening the box there was the 4 props in a white pouch and two small bags of end caps. One was for the DJI P4P which had the adaptors for that product.

Very easy to mount on the X-Star, some people use a wrench but I just used my fingers and tightened them up like the normal X-star blades I use.

For performance I found no difference at all. The only difference was they are not as loud as stock props. To me controll made very little to no difference.

When in ATTI mode the best speed I could get was 36-39 MPH. To be fair this test was done on the new firmware so I am not sure if that had something to do with it.

MR Series - Multi Rotor - Drone Propellers – Master Airscrew

OK, your first landing was half off the floormat, so I can only give you a 5 on that one, but the other two were 10s.
A lot of Christmas trees up there, can you chop one and sent it to me about three weeks before Christmas? As far as the props it doesn't sound like you would recommend rushing out and buying some. These are Glass Fiber Reinforced Composite it says.

Last edited:
Hey OBD
Yes you are right about my first landing LOL it was before my first coffee so it took a bit to get my bearings :)

As for the Christmas tree buddy they were planted by the boy scouts many years ago. You would have to go through way too much paperwork to get one.

From your other posts I am sure you have a tree or two you can use at Christmas :)

Hey OBD
Yes you are right about my first landing LOL it was before my first coffee so it took a bit to get my bearings :)

As for the Christmas tree buddy they were planted by the boy scouts many years ago. You would have to go through way too much paperwork to get one.

From your other posts I am sure you have a tree or two you can use at Christmas :)

Brilliant idea using a floormat for a landing pad, Augustine! :cool:

I use a rubber one as a portable. My stationary one I use at home is a bib green foaf pad u use for gardening. Xsp likes the color green. Bright white throws it off. Such as those plastic foldup tables. Get compass error as soon as u set it on top of one. Put floormat down no more compass error

Reactions: Squirrel!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials