Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD Selling my 3 X-Star Premiums :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiloHawaiian

Reaction score
IMG_9269.jpgI’m selling my stash of 3 - Autel X-Star Premiums. No set price, every offer will be considered. I really want it sell it all at once. I've gotten more than enough fun from them! They all have camera protector braces on the landing gears. They all power-up...
Everything in the photo comes with it...

XSP #1 I flew a few days ago. It flies normally, but does disconnect from the App occasionally, always reconnects. RTH always works. Flight log says: 6.1 total hours, 28 total flights. No crashes. Removable camera works perfectly.

XSP #2 I haven’t flown it in about a year. I was having issues with erratic flight, and set it aside since I had another nearly new one. #2 did hover just fine the last time I flew it briefly. I’d try recalibrating everything, re-pairing RC and see what happens. Three bush/tree crashes, no damage. Approx. 300 flights. Removable camera seems to be fine.

XSP #3 Unknown history. Given to me by an older guy, his 1st drone. I don’t think he flew it very much, but I really don’t know. About 2 1/2 yrs ago he suffered a fly-away, which spooked him about drones. I helped him get Autel to replace it (flight log proved it was a HW issue, it was under warranty). He sold the new one a few months later. Evidentially, XSP 3# did land itself in a rugged canyon in Hawaii — it was recovered by his son right-side up, weeks later after lots of weekend expeditions -- being orange helps. He kept in the garage, with battery #7 for over a year. It powers-up, but I’ve never had a need to try to make it fly, so it’s a mystery as to it’s condition. Removable camera seems to be fine.

Three Remote Controls, one with a HAWK antenna extender, but that RC has a broken left control stick. I got a replacement stick, installed it, but App always says sticks are out of norm….? I have one more replacement stick unused... The other 2 RC's are fine.

7 batteries

1) 16 cycles,
2) 16 cycles,
3) 20 cycles,
4) 19 cycles,
5) 17 cycles,
6) 35 cycles, deep cycled at 25
7) Won’t hold a charge, it’s a paper weight

Plenty of life left in 6 of them.

6 filters, ND’s, UV’s, and polarizers

A bag of parts, screws and 4 extra landing gear + landing pads.

37 props — a mix of Master Airscrew & Autel. I only flew with MAS props the last 2 yrs, I think they’re better.

Two battery chargers

One Autel hard case.

Send me a Private message — make me an offer -- all will be considered. Buyer pays shipping. It’s cheaper to ship with landing gears removed, but if you don’t want me to do that, I won’t — but it’ll be a bigger box!
I’ll eventually post it on eBay and Craigslist, but for right now it’s only on this forum...

Last edited:
How much for the string lights that are under the table? I can't afford such a great collection of XSPs, so I'll go for those lights.

How much for the string lights that are under the table? I can't afford such a great collection of XSPs, so I'll go for those lights.
I haven’t hung those LED lights because the ceiling in the patio is so darn high, LOL. It’s also stuccoed, so I’d have to drill hooks. So, they sit. Make me an offer on the lights, I’ll thrown-in the XSP’s! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia
Shipping all that must be in the hundreds, since it has to be flown to me. Considering the shipping expenses, I had to offer something that wouldn't get me in trouble at home.

So @HiloHawaiian what are you flying now that you've given up your X-Stars? You were always the guy I looked to for advice about them. I still have mine (even though my son put it in a tree on the 4th, luckily it was only 4 ft up). I still have to give it the once over, besides props needing to be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy