Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My Auto landing video

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
I just took a couple of videos of my auto landing. Although different from what we had with the two bunny hops, this really doesn't seem like a very hard landing. I'm just curious, is this the way everyone's XSP auto lands, or does yours land harder? I did 3 or 4 in a row, all the same. I will admit the old way was a softer landing.

Auto land.wmv
20170727_202315.mp4

Last edited:
I just took a video of my auto landing, although different from what we had with the two bunny hops, this really doesn't seem like a very hard landing. I'm just curious, is this the way everyone's XSP auto lands, or does yours land harder? I did 3 or 4 in a row, all the same.

Auto land.wmv

It would be difficult to get a better auto land than that, I'll give it a 9.5:D
Problem is the terrain isn't always flat or free of foliage which is why I do the hover and hand catch method, less hardware stress for sure........ but I also understand the apprehension one might have doing it (purée):eek:

Yep, hand catching is probably the best, plus when you're old, like some of you guys, you don't have to bend over to pick it up;).

Reactions: KentA
Yup! Been too busy to try anything new.
This most recent post shows a rock steady landing with no hesitation. Good Code I would say.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert