Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

E2P v1 will not start using sticks

LeadSledGirl-AP

Reaction score
Has anyone ran into their Evo 2 Pro (1st gen) not starting when using the sticks down & in to start motors? Only way to get it started is to use the auto takeoff/land button.

I’m not fully certain if this issue is limited to a couple of batteries specifically or just the battery change wiped it’s fuzzy little mind.

This has been occurring the last few weeks. No recent firmware updates performed on aircraft, batteries, or controller. I’ll have to check if explorer app did an update.

I did have 2 different batteries it did this with. The 3rd battery did not start by stick movement but after using the auto take off and doing a manual landing the subsequent start using sticks did work.

I have always been able to manually land and motors have shut off after a few seconds like normal regardless of any issues on start up.

Suggestions? TIA

That actually happened to me last week (smart controller v1). I didn't think much of it and haven't flown since, so I have no pattern. Sorry, I have nothing else to add.

I’m sorry you ran into this, but at least now I know I’m not alone and we can add another data point from your experience. We now know that it happens with SC v1 as well as the standard controller. My flight Thursday, I did not have the issue with battery #2 which had previously exhibited it. Multiple controller types and the same battery, this would seem to indicate that we should look to something with the software or the aircraft itself for the cause.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo