Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My aeronaut-camcarbon props came in today.

I have a cheap Lenovo 7 inch Android tablet. It runs lollipop 5.1 I think. When ever I look to see if there is a update it always said it was up to date.
I get the big tab warning just as starlink App starts up and when I start the motors but clicking it away it never comes back. Other then the little box on the bottom of the screen which is no big deal.
Here is the screen recording of me sniffling in the cold lol
Its almost ten minutes of flying in the cold with only the one warning pop up. Thats all I ever get. And this time my battery was cold and never heated before flight.

Thanks for posting this. It was a big help to me seeing you take the 360 photo.
I been practicing and here's my first 360 post. Thanks for the help!

First 360 XSP Post

I have the exact same look as agustine and I run an older I pad , think it’s like 2 gen iPad and no new updates for this pad as I use it just to fly with... no connection issues or problem( knock on wood)

I installed a battery that had been in my living room to check voltage levels at my dining room table. Although it has been a constant 65F in the house, I got the "battery temperature low" banner across the bottom of the screen. That convinced me not to go outdoors where it was below 0.
You got it at 65 because it is programmed for 68. Fly it. I keep mine on top of my fridge.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan