Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My Adobe Raw Lens Correction Profile for EVO II 6K Pro

Hi all,

I was tired of the fact that there was no Lens correction profile in Adobe Raw for the Evo II Pro's camera. So I used the Adobe Lens Profile Creator tool to make one. I want to provide that here for anyone else who might want it. I prefer to shoot in raw, and the JPEG's taken in camera on the drone already apply some sort of geometric/optical correction, but I prefer to do all my post-production via RAW processing.

If you drop this in the right folder it will show up in the list of cameras for lens profile corrections when processing raw DNG files in either Lightroom or Photoshop.

I can't speak to Windows, but on MAC the folder you would put this in if you have Lightroom or Photoshop is:

/Users/YOUR_USER_NAME/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/LensProfiles/1.0/

Then you will be able to select Autel Robotics from the Drop down list when in cameraRaw or lightroom as shown in the attached screenshots.

You can see the effect of the correction on the raw photo. There are 2 screenshots from Photoshop, one where correction is disabled, note the curvature of the black stripe at the bottom of the photo (my home theater projector screen), then in the photoshop screen shot with correction turned on using the profile I created, you can see the curvature is corrected and it is straight as it should be.
Thanks!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d