Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Modeling with E2 Enterprise?

Do you know of any good online training courses for Metashape?

I'm sorry, I know there are a few options if you search around. There is one listed on the Metashape forum / top of General. I looked for terrain specific training when I first got it too. I've ended up with trial and error, asking lots of questions on the forum, and admittedly not knowing what a lot of the settings do. So in summary, I'm not much help on that.

Reactions: jmason702
If you want to go for incredible, Metashape also has flight planning capability to produce the finest model. Of course, currently you would need to use your DJI craft to fly it.

WOW!! That's impressive! Did not know meta shape could do this. Thanks

Reactions: Dave Pitman
Just noticed, That I have all camera settings in manual, then when I start the mission it goes back to auto camera settings and won't let you change them ???

Any way to keep manual settings for the missions ??

Reactions: goldenu2
Here is a 3D model... is done with Drone Deploy... of my house

Damn, that is a CLEAN model: what did you use to do the flying? I tried using the offset mapping option on a 4plex we just built and I do use DroneDeploy, and my model looks like crap. :(

If you want to go for incredible, Metashape also has flight planning capability to produce the finest model. Of course, currently you would need to use your DJI craft to fly it.

I will NEVER buy another DJI, and I use the current one only if the Autel is down.

Another super-clean image! Is there a tutorial somewhere on doing the manual flying? I'm just not clear on how many pics, from what distance/angle, etc.
you have to master the manual flying to create a good model, look at the snapshot I put in with all the photo points

VERY NICE, keep up the good work! DD is very capable of producing 3D models and in my opinion the best orthos. I just don't like the pricing structure. 3800 a year and 50$ per map if you use CPs or GCPs

Reactions: goldenu2
VERY NICE, keep up the good work! DD is very capable of producing 3D models and in my opinion the best orthos. I just don't like the pricing structure. 3800 a year and 50$ per map if you use CPs or GCPs

The price is a bitter pill, to be sure, but both the DD and the Evo Enterprise are company-provided.

NICE.... do they have the enterprise plan! If so that's the HOLY GRAIL of software! at 10K a year

just a post I read a while back, you were talking about the valleys NTRIP.
anyways, I live in Vegas also and looking for more drone work... If you know anyone looking for a guy with my mapping and inspection skill set... I also have the 640T thermal

Let me know, Thank you

Also, if you ever want to get together for a job, let me know also

buildingamerica702.com is my website

Here is a 3D model... is done with Drone Deploy... of my house
I have seen a couple of excellent 3D models you have produced. I believe in both cases you used DD. Please share any best practices you have developed to make high quality 3D Models. Survey design, use of opaque images, etc… Thanks.

Reactions: jmason702

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58