Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mission planner.

Terry77

Reaction score
The mission planner is a start but mapping probably won't be any use to me. I've built drones for years and am used to arducopter firmware with mission planner which is very sophisticated. I hope Autel takes their mission planner to the next level. A true mission planner is very useful because you can plan out a specific mission at home, store it, and fly it in the field. The waypoints are fully programmable including circling a point of interest.

Terry77, this would be very useful. I hope they also do as you mentioned. I need programmable waypoints and storing or planning at home. Autel, we hope someone is listening. Yes, I know this isn't part of Autel, But maybe they'll here or see it.

Terry77, this would be very useful. I hope they also do as you mentioned. I need programmable waypoints and storing or planning at home. Autel, we hope someone is listening. Yes, I know this isn't part of Autel, But maybe they'll here or see it.
I have used Mission Maker (used to be Tower) which is a great mission app. Download it from the play store and try it to see how it works. Message the developer and ask them to port it to the EVO. The more who request it, the more likely that they will do it.

I have used Mission Maker (used to be Tower) which is a great mission app. Download it from the play store and try it to see how it works. Message the developer and ask them to port it to the EVO. The more who request it, the more likely that they will do it.
Thanks! I will take a look at it.

'Waypoint' pretty much does what I need it to do in the Autel Explorer App. I've recently found the controls I need there. Now to go 'Test' it.

'Waypoint' pretty much does what I need it to do in the Autel Explorer App. I've recently found the controls I need there. Now to go 'Test' it.
That's great that it works for you. I do mainly real estate work so flying a grid pattern is no use to me. Mission Maker lets me program any route and do any number of actions at each waypoint including poi, altitude etc. My old drones are huge so I don't use them anymore so hopefully autel will add these abilities and/or Mission Maker will port the Evo.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE