Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

MINI 3 PRO RULES !!! Or....does it ???

You did not answered the question :)

Do you do photo and video post processing? :)
I don't take photos, only video , and I don't have any need to to any post using the Nano+, it's simply perfect.
Saves bunch of time not to spend hours trying to fix poor footage :)
Also the Mini 3 is going back because of poor range.

Yeah, that's what I figured. You really can't say if a camera is superior to other when you do not process these outputs.

I don't take photos, only video , and I don't have any need to to any post using the Nano+, it's simply perfect.
Saves bunch of time not to spend hours trying to fix poor footage :)

Yeah, that's what I figured. You really can't say if a camera is superior to other when you do not process these outputs.
OK then , looks like you got it all figured out, have fun spending hours making your footage presentable, and also don't fly in low light, because nothing will fix your crushed blacks :)

By the way, you are aware that MIni 3 Pro shoots 4k @ 60 fps and 10 bit D-cinelike videos, right?

By the way, you are aware that MIni 3 Pro shoots 4k @ 60 fps and 10 bit D-cinelike videos, right?

You are aware that it has Limited Range RGB and all you talk about great DR in Mini 3 is nonsense? Because DR is simple: is made from lowest shadow that have details = 16, instead of 1...and 235 instead of 255...in RGB gamma. So what the hell are you talking about DR in Mini3? Is lower than Nano+ that have Full RGB gama.

Also the Aliasing and Moire can be removed very easy with a Gaussian, but in Mini 3 you get such blur that you loose all small details.

So much for your knowledge about editing...but keep telling to others that you have Moire issues :)))))

PS. You like HQ mode with that noise filter that blur all? because I have it and I tell you simple: it sucks, always need to go over 30fps in order to have a almost decent quality.

Mini 3 as drone is same as Nano+ camera....waaaay up against competition.
Mini 3 as camera is same as Nano+ drone...it stinks.

Reactions: lifeisfun
Yes, I know you suffer from this, you are on all forums and all Facebook groups with this complaint that nobody cares about (they even removed your posts from the groups?).

I surely don't suffer from this. I get superb dynamic range. No complaints about any limited gamma range.

Nor blurred images.

By the way, you don't need to be an AH.

I hope your life will turn for better.

Yes, I know you suffer from this, you are on all forums and all Facebook groups with this complaint that nobody cares about (they even removed your posts from the groups?).

I surely don't suffer from this. I get superb dynamic range. No complaints about any limited gamma range.

Nor blurred images.

You should name one of your kids DJI ;)

Nor blurred images.

Learn videography than we can talk in technical terms.
Show us your superb DR on Mini 3 pls, I don't see it....I can tell you from now that you will get crushed blacks or blow highlights....but let's see what you got.

PS. My life is fine, no reason to concern about it....just focus on this talk in a professional manner.
PPS: I have given you the arguments why the DR will never be good on Mini 3, as DR have a very simple definition that you should know as a semi-pro (if you were semi-pro): the range of tonal difference between the lightest light and darkest dark of an image where you still have details. The higher the dynamic range, the more potential shades can be represented, although the dynamic range does not automatically correlate to the number of tones reproduced.
Now, as we talk about MINI 3 PRO and a LIMITED GAMA RGB, where you don't have ANYTHING under 16 and nothing above 235, how can you lie to us that is a superb DR? Math is not your friend...start learning as I have told you, then enter in PRO arguments here please...until then, your level is just "Amateur" !

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles