Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

micro sd card issue

Gfd1182

Reaction score
With my video recorded from the evo when I play it back on the computer it is in high speed??
Does anyone know what may causing this, I’m using the class10 sd card that came w the evo

That just sounds like the player you are using to watch it. Some have settings to increase the speed and you may have accidentally hit it. Also it will play better if the file is moved from the sd card to the pc before playing. That part has nothing to do with the speed the video plays at but just a heads up.

That just sounds like the player you are using to watch it. Some have settings to increase the speed and you may have accidentally hit it. Also it will play better if the file is moved from the sd card to the pc before playing. That part has nothing to do with the speed the video plays at but just a heads up.

Great thanks for the info
I have a pc but I couldn’t find an option for speed I will look into more and see what I can find.

Great thanks for the info
I have a pc but I couldn’t find an option for speed I will look into more and see what I can find.
No problem. I mean the player that you are using to watch it on the pc like windows media player or vlc player etc...
Here is a very good player that is very minimal but will play most anything without problems. Home · MPC-HC

No problem. I mean the player that you are using to watch it on the pc like windows media player or vlc player etc...
Here is a very good player that is very minimal but will play most anything without problems. Home · MPC-HC

Your awesome !
Thanks for the info!!
Team Evo for life !!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain