Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Merge AEB DNG files in lightroom

Philipandrews

Reaction score
Can anyone either try to merge AEB files in lightroom to see if it works or send me some a set of their DNG AEB files for me to try? I currently have the XSP and I use my drone for real estate photography, if I have a scene with wide dynamic range I will sometimes use the AEB function to capture as much of the dynamic range as possible. One of the issues that I have run into though with the XSP DNG files is that they do not contain all of the exif data needed (Shutter speed and ISO) but the JPG file does. I am having to use a terminal command to copy the exif data from the JPG to the DNG. This is a very manual process, I have been told that the Evo DNG files do contain the information needed but I'd like to confirm that before I purchase it. If anyone can help me out I'd be greatly appreciative.

I don't use Lightroom, but in Photoshop it's File --> Automate --> Merge to HDR.

I don't use Lightroom, but in Photoshop it's File --> Automate --> Merge to HDR.
No I know how to do it. My issue is that the XSP DNG files don’t allow it. I want to upgrade to the Evo but not if I still will have to manually copy over the exif data from the jpeg to DNG file

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials