Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Maybe it’ll become a collector’s item.

DroneFlex

Reaction score
Order on the way. I debated canceling but my E2P 6k is too new. Going to ride this out and see what the future holds.

Attachments

• 22C4A6ED-C23F-4863-8EE7-3E59EBEE668C.jpeg
    22C4A6ED-C23F-4863-8EE7-3E59EBEE668C.jpeg
    509.3 KB · Views: 24
I sent my new drone back when the news came out about the chip issue. But I did a pre order yesterday for the smart controller. Once that is in my hands I'll get another EVO 2

Reactions: DroneFlex
By the time any of this becomes a real issue we will be on to the Evo 4. Hopefully it will have enough advancements that we'll be saying, "What's V1?"
My hope is this current Air Frame stays in service for many years, regardless of which chipset it has, and Autel comes out with more advanced camera/gimbal combo's we can swap out at home. No need for another air frame when this one works well even if the software does need some tweaking like a smooth zoom feature and some minor joystick adjusting ability to smooth them out a bit more like the DJI feel.

By making the drone a complete cam/air frame combo or selling them separately the customer can get what they need without incurring extra costs they may not need for a new air frame.

Reactions: AirStag

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34