Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro Rugged Bundle - Huge Markdown Sale!

Eagle928

Reaction score
This is even more of a discount than what we've seen before. I've had my V1 E2P for sale on ebay a couple of times with no bites. No chance it will sell now with this sale going on. Good for someone looking for a "new" E2P though.

• Wow
Reactions: Detritalgeo
I got that email and wondering if there is a pending release of a new model as a reason for such a large mark down? Any rumors out there?

Looks like they are trying to clear out V2's..

V3's are the priority now.. but I would not be surprised to see Evo Max editions down the road to replace the V3 PRO, RTK and Enterprise

Reactions: Eagle928
I got that email and wondering if there is a pending release of a new model as a reason for such a large mark down? Any rumors out there?
Just reading the tea leaves. I see they've basically got the Nano's on sale for what is likely cost or near it. Now this huge markdown. They are clearing their inventory for more than just a seasonal sale which usually happens in the Spring.

Something is up. I have to wonder if they are getting out of the consumer drone business altogether.

Looks like they are trying to clear out V2's..

V3's are the priority now.. but I would not be surprised to see Evo Max editions down the road to replace the V3 PRO, RTK and Enterprise
I was thinking something similar. An Enterprise version of the Max with the V3 E2P being the last of that line. Again, basically getting out of the consumer level drone business by sticking with the drones businesses and first responders would buy. It would save them a lot of headaches from production to customer support but of course leave its long-time customers hanging in the wind unless they offered support for, say, 5 years from sale date. Batteries are the biggest issue as we saw with the X-Star.

I feel really stupid right now for buying a Nano+ premium bundle for $665 on Amazon just a month ago now that they are on sale for $489 on ebay.

This is a fire sale.

yeah i feel the same....about all of the autel drones. lessons learned. going forward, i probably won't buy the latest greatest autel drone until at least a year or two in. price drops way too fast. unless the evo 3 uses lte/5g or a one-hour battery or something super slick, i'm out....for now. ;)

I don't blame you. I don't see myself buying another drone for some time. I have the E2P V1 (for sale but probably won't sell) which I guess I'll put back in service since it's a perfectly good drone for its class, the Nano+ which I do like for several reasons.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
Is it even legal for them to offer them for sale without Remote ID? I thought that deadline happened last September.
Anything under 250g doesn't require it and anything manufactured before the cutoff date last Sept doesn't have to have it but I'm fairly confident anything sold in the last year over 250g just needs a firmware upgrade to make it compliant. The older drones like the Evo 2 V1/2 may need an external module.

That fact is there's going to be a lot of noncompliance and I can't say I blame anyone for not complying. It's dangerous to have your location available to the public like that. A karen can come along and give you a hard time for doing nothing wrong just because they want to. I suggest everyone who can, be well armed and open carry as a deterrent.

Is it even legal for them to offer them for sale without Remote ID? I thought that deadline happened last September.
i think the last deadline is make or manufacture drones without remote id capabilities. to sell it after the end of this year, i think the loophole is going to be the drone can be upgrade or you can attach a module, which should be mostly available at that point.

Reactions: GeekOnTheWing

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy